Paragliding is an outdoor sport, which means that it depends on the weather, especially wind conditions in nature. The first concern is the safety of all participants in the tandem flight, so the organizer of the Tandem Flight Ambrož Mikelj sp, Lopata 59 / A, 3000 Celje (hereinafter the organizer) reserves the right to postpone or cancel the flight due to inappropriate weather conditions.
1. Responsibility of the participant
- A participant in a tandem flight is committed to protecting the natural environment by not dumping waste, market plants or scaring animals.
- All flight participants are treated equally.
- The participant is obliged to behave responsibly towards foreign property (means of transport, borrowed equipment for the flight …) so that he does not intentionally damage it.
- In case of loss or intentional damage to foreign property, the participant undertakes to pay all costs of repair or purchase of new equipment by immediately paying an advance for lost or intentionally damaged foreign property, determined by the organizer based on the acquired price of the supplier. The final settlement is made upon receipt of lost or intentionally damaged foreign property.
- The participant must not endanger himself or others by his actions.
- The participant must not be under the influence of alcohol, psychoactive or other intoxicating substances during the tandem flight.
- The participant is obliged to be at the agreed place at the agreed time. If a participant misses an agreed date (except in case of force majeure), the tandem flight shall be deemed to have taken place.
- The participant must follow all the instructions of the organizer’s pilot.
- In the event of a breach of the above responsibilities, a tandem flight will not be conducted.
2. Pregnancy and chronic diseases
- The participant with the following conditions or illnesses is responsible for communicating (telling) them during the booking process: pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, bone problems (eg osteoporosis, arthritis), dislocation, epilepsy, neurological problems and functional impairment. blindness, deafness, mental illness). The listed conditions and diseases are not necessarily an obstacle to flight. In such cases, additional consultation with the organizer is required according to the prior opinion of the doctor and possible adjustment of the flight.
3. Responsibility of the organizer
- The participant’s desired tandem flight dates listed at the time of booking are approximate.
- The organizer confirms the final date to the participant at least one day before the first desired date of the tandem flight.
- The organizer proposes an alternative date in case of unfavorable weather conditions, which informs the participant as soon as unfavorable weather conditions occur, and thus reserves the right to change the agreed date.
- Preliminary information on the duration of the entire activity or. the tandem flight itself is for information purposes only and is an approximate estimate.
- The organizer is only responsible for the costs of transport related to the tandem flight.
- Tandem flight reservations can be made via the organizer’s website, email, phone or in person.
- Booking a tandem flight via the organizer’s website is possible by prepayment.
- Booking a tandem flight via the organizer’s e-mail, telephone or in person is possible by proforma invoice.
- Booking a tandem flight with a gift certificate is possible via the organizer’s e-mail, telephone or in person.
- The reservation is considered as a contract, a confirmation of the reservation and confirmation of acquaintance with all the Terms of Business.
5. Gift certificate
- The purchase of a gift certificate can be made via the organizer’s website, e-mail, telephone or in person by prepayment.
- The value of the gift certificate cannot be claimed in the form of a cash payment.
- The gift voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of payment received, which is stated on the voucher.
6. Cancel tandem flight
- The participant is obliged to inform the organizer about the possible cancellation of the tandem flight.
- All costs incurred in connection with the cancellation by the participant can be borne by the participant of the tandem flight.
- In case of cancellation of the tandem flight by the participant, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation up to one week before the booked date: refunded the full amount
- Cancellation from one week to 48 hours before the booked date: EUR 50.00 is withheld, the remaining amount is refunded
- Cancellation less than 48 hours before the booked date: no refund
- In case of cancellation of the tandem flight by the organizer (due to inappropriate weather conditions) the full amount is refunded.
- When booking, the price published in the Price List on the organizer’s website at the time of confirmation is valid.
- The price is in euros and includes VAT.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the price and change or. termination of an individual service, which is previously published in writing on its website. The amendment shall enter into force on the day following that of its publication.
8. Method of payment
- The methods of payment are: prepayment or payment after a tandem flight.
- Prepayment is possible by proforma invoice or via the online payment system with a card (Mastercard, Visa).
- Payment after the tandem flight is possible in cash or by card (Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, V Pay, Visa).
- The gift voucher can be paid by proforma invoice or via the online payment system with a card (Mastercard, Visa).
- The tandem flight payment date is the date on which the organizer receives payment on the transaction account.
- Proof of payment must be provided on the day of the flight in case of prepayment.
9. Insurance and liability
- A participant in a tandem flight is insured only for the duration of the tandem flight (from take-off to landing) and a combined total sum insured of EUR 1,500,000.00 for damage caused to third parties, passengers (participants) and cargo.
- The participant is obliged to follow the instructions of the organizer’s pilot. In the event that the participant does not follow the instructions of the organizer’s pilot, the organizer is released from any liability.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to have adequate health insurance to cover possible illnesses and accidents before and after the tandem flight (before take-off and after landing).
- The participant can file a complaint via the organizer’s website, e-mail, telephone or in person.
- Any complaint and reclamation will be dealt with by the organizer in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- The organizer will inform the participant about the result of the procedure and further steps in accordance with the deadlines set by the applicable legislation.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any damage caused by non-compliance with the responsibility of the participant (item 1 Liability of the participant of these Terms of Business).
11. Protection of personal data and cookies
- By booking, the participant agrees that the organizer, in order to fulfill the rights and obligations of the general conditions, collects and processes personal data necessary and appropriate for the fulfillment of the reservation, communication and tandem flight.
- The participant is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of personal data provided to the organizer.
- The organizer collects and processes personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- At the request of the data subject, the organizer must supplement, correct, block or delete personal data that the individual proves to be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date or that were collected or processed in violation of the law. A request for the deletion of personal data or a change in the processing of personal data relating to him in accordance with these conditions and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is submitted by the individual in writing to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), an individual has the right to be informed about the processing of personal data relating to him. This right includes the right of access to the personal data of the organizer, the right to provide a copy of collected personal data relating to him, their transcription, copying, the right to provide information about the processing of his personal data and other rights under the EU General Protection Regulation. data (GDPR).
- By visiting, browsing and using the website, the individual agrees that the organizer collects general, non-personal information about the visit to the website, such as the IP address through which the user accesses the website. , access time or use of the website, page or the content accessed by the user on the website, the place and country from which the user accesses, the keywords by which the user finds the web address and the internet address of the website of the referrer from which the user accesses the organizer’s website.
12. Copyright protection
- The organizer is the sole owner of the name, trademarks and service marks, signs and slogans.
- The design of the website and the brand are entirely and exclusively the property of the organizer.
- All rights reserved.
- All content and services available on the website or. the sites originating from the copyright work are protected in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of protection of intellectual property rights.
- In case of infringement of intellectual property rights, the organizer will take action in accordance with applicable law.
- Terms of business are valid from 1. 1. 2019 onwards.
- If the business conditions change, the changes are published on the organizer’s website and are valid the day after the changes are announced.